By implementing an anti-fraud policy, AdvanceCare to undertakes to investigate any fraud or suspected fraud, regardless of the duties, services, position, office, title or personal relationship with the perpetrator or suspected perpetrator of the fraud.
Fraud means intentional acts or omissions, even if only attempted, with a view to obtaining an unlawful advantage for themselves or third parties, in connection with the conclusion or performance of a contract, namely those acts or omissions aimed at wrongful coverage or payments. This policy is based on the following lines of action:
- To promote and disseminate an anti-fraud philosophy among Staff, Clients, Users and Partners.
- To develop skills specifically aimed fighting fraud.
- To centralize and handle all data, as well as the definition of criteria and the application of risk analysis methodologies in information processing.
- To promote, prepare and control warning actions and mechanisms in the drive against fraud.
- To treat all information received as confidential.
- To work with its Institutional Clients and other stakeholders, in order to ensure the enforcement and optimization of all anti-fraud actions.
To contribute to the dissemination of potential fraud scenarios, AdvanceCare has an online form that can be accessed by clicking here.
Luis Drummond Borges – CEO