The AdvanceCare complaints management policy reflects the organization’s vision, mission and values and quality policy, guaranteeing that quality of service is a constant objective in the relationship with Policy Holders, Insured Persons, Beneficiaries, Clients or injured third parties from a perspective of continual improvement.
The complaints management policy is therefore based on the following commitments:
- Impartiality, transparency, rigor and celerity.
- Maximization of client satisfaction.
- Building a relationship of trust with Clients.
- Continual improvement in processes and the services provided.
- Compliance with legal obligations and regulations.
The CEO of AdvanceCare considers the complaints management policy to be a critical responsibility. Its principles are spread throughout all levels of the organization, becoming an integral part of the conduct of each employee and consequently of the organization as a whole.
Luis Drummond Borges – CEO