The AdvanceCare quality policy is a foundation of its vision, mission and values and seeks to guarantee a virtuous and harmonious cycle of added value for its stakeholders: Clients, Users, Shareholders, Partners and Suppliers.
The quality policy guides and mobilize the company and its staff in a constant search for continual improvement and effectiveness and efficiency for the Quality Management System (QMS) in order to:
- To exceed the expectations of our clients and users through outstanding service in order to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty, continuously and innovatively.
- To develop a policy of leveraging human capital and a strong company culture, encouraging the professional development of staff and team work and providing a safe working environment.
- To maximize the return on investment and the value of the company for shareholders.
- To establish a relationship of trust with partners and suppliers geared to the satisfaction of our joint Clients, guaranteeing the right treatment, at the time and in the right place.
- To comply and ensure compliance with all applicable requirements, including legal, regulatory and tax requirements.
- To promote well-being and social responsibility.
The quality policy is the responsibility of the CEO with the active support of all employees.
Luis Drummond Borges – CEO